Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS)
consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
The Client Relationship Consultant is responsible for the day-to-day account management of largest and most complex client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at all levels within the company
- Leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels
- Cultivates relationships with most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers
- Prepare and negotiate fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement
- Has retention goals for assigned group of accounts
Ensure client satisfaction and profitability through careful prioritization of responsibilities, proactive/candid communications, and the use of sound judgment of all client interactions.
Continually build and leverage credible relationships with internal/external clients to achieve desirable outcomes
Assess and prioritize client needs in a timely manner. Identify and help clients to focus on their most critical needs.
Schedule and conduct investment/service reviews quarterly. Oversight of new business implementation processes.
Secure all legal documentation. Interface with Support Service areas on issues relating to the client.
Review/approve all key client deliverables. Set and communicate clear and realistic expectations in order to avoid perception of service delivery failure.
Survey client satisfaction through regular service reviews.
Create participant communication plan/ enrollments and manage the providers to deliver upon this plan.
Keep up-to-date on all aspects of accounts enabling proactive communication with clients.
Develop the plan to ensure client loyalty and long-term relationship, as well as referenceable clients.
Create and maintain a high level of personal contact with clients to maintain an appropriate rapport
Manage communications with clients to create positive perceptions of the Firm.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for additional products and services to expand business opportunities.
- Support sales consultants in various phases of the sales process including final presentation to prospects.
- Stay abreast of current market, business and legislative issues and trends:
- Be a student of the industry and continually educate self about current retirement issues, products, and new developments.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business to grow GRS client relationships
- Ability to support, work and take direction from members of the Gallagher Retirement Services Sales team