- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in insurance brokerage operational or accounting roles preferred.
- Basic knowledge of insurance agency and brokerage business.
- Knowledge of brokerage billing activities, dependencies and financial concepts.
- Agency management system (EPIC) experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel required).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize issues.
- Works well in environment with firm deadlines; results oriented.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service focus.
- Strong teamwork orientation; willingness to help larger team meet goals and responsibilities.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.